World Humanitarian Day (August 19th) is a global celebration of people helping people. Every year, the Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) gives global and regional humanitarian awards to Herbalife Independent Distributors who demonstrate philanthropic activity, community leadership, volunteerism, and advocacy.
- Trey & Mamie Herron – Global Humanitarians & North America Humanitarians
- Katherine Yiu & Felan Yu – Asia Pacific Humanitarians
- Adriano Allegretti – Europe, Middle East & Africa, and India Humanitarian
- Herlinda Quiroz & Juan Carlos Ruvalcaba – Mexico Humanitarians
- Sonia Sanabria Paniagua & Jaime Pérez – South & Central America Humanitarians
Nominations will soon be opening to select our upcoming 2024 HNF Humanitarians. If you’re interested in how to nominate someone or yourself for the award, check out more information below:
What is the HNF Humanitarian Award?
- Since 2007, HNF has awarded global and regional humanitarian awards to Herbalife Independent Distributors who exemplify our foundation’s mission.
- Nominations are evaluated based on the nominee’s philanthropic activity, community leadership, volunteerism and advocacy.
- The award is not limited to HNF volunteer work/donations.
Who is eligible to be nominated as a Humanitarian?
- Herbalife independent distributors who are President’s Team or Millionaire 7,500 Team Members and in good standing with the company.
- Previous Humanitarians can be nominated again, but HNF staff will be looking to see if the nominee has bult a considerable civic resume since the date of the original recognition.
Who can nominate an individual for the Humanitarian award?
- Anyone is allowed to nominate.
- Individuals are allowed to nominate themselves.
- Individuals can choose to be honored with their spouses.
Who makes the selection of Regional & Global Humanitarians?
- The regional winners will be chosen anonymously by select HNF staff.
- The global winner will be chosen anonymously by the HNF board.
What type of awards and recognition do the Regional and Global Humanitarian honorees receive?
- All Humanitarian Award recipients will be recognized at the 2024 Herbalife Summit.
- Each Regional Humanitarian Award Recipient is eligible to have a US $5,000 donation made on their behalf by HNF to the charity of their choice.
- The Global Humanitarian Award recipient is eligible to have a US $20,000 donation made to the charity of their choice.
When are nominations open?
- Asia Pacific – 8/15 – 9/15
- Europe, Middle East & Africa, and India– 9/15-10/31
- North America – 11/1 – 12/15
- Mexico 11/23 – 1/7
- South & Central America 11/15 – 1/1
- Nominations can be submitted after August 15th at http://herbalifenutritionfoundation.org/Nominations