The Herbalife Nutrition Foundation is now accepting nominations for the 2022 HNF Humanitarian Awards through January 15. Since 2007, HNF has awarded global and regional humanitarian awards to Herbalife Nutrition Independent Distributors who exemplify our foundation’s mission. Nominations are received from around the world and are evaluated based on the nominee’s philanthropic activity, community leadership, volunteerism and advocacy. Nominate now.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is eligible to be nominated as a Humanitarian?
- Herbalife independent distributors who are President’s Team and Millionaire 7,500 Team Members and in good standing with the company are eligible to be Humanitarians. Individuals can choose to be honored with their spouses.
2. Who can nominate an individual for the Humanitarian award?
- Anyone is allowed to nominate
3. Can an individual nominate him or herself?
4. How do you nominate someone?
- You can nominate someone here.
5. Who makes the selection of Regional and Global Humanitarians?
- The HNF Board of Directors will select the honorees.
6. Can a previous Humanitarian honoree be eligible for Global consideration?
- Yes, the HNF Board will consider individuals who have been previously recognized as a regional humanitarian. They will be looking to see if the nominee has built a considerable civic resume since the date of the original recognition. The HNF board feels this would take a minimum of two years to occur.
7. When are nominations open?
- Nominations are open now through January 15, 2022.
8. What type of awards and recognition do the Regional and Global Humanitarian honorees receive
- All Humanitarian Award recipients will be recognized at the 2022 Herbalife Honors. Each Regional Humanitarian Award Recipient is eligible to have a US $5,000 donation made on their behalf by HNF to the charity of their choice. The Global Humanitarian Award recipient is eligible to have a US $20,000 donation made to the charity of their choice.
9. Who can I contact for additional information?
- You can send your inquiries directly to: Doan Stafford, HNF Grants Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org.