Give the Gift of Life-Changing Nutrition
Around the world, many children are suffering from poverty, hunger, and malnutrition. 66 million primary school-age children across the developing world attend classes hungry. Chronic undernutrition in early life is linked to reduced schooling, poorer cognitive skills, lower earnings and a higher likelihood of living in poverty.
These children deserve a healthy childhood and a bright future. You can help them. Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) works to improves the lives of children in need by providing healthy meals and nutrition education to children across the globe. With your gift, we can ensure that even more children can not just survive—but thrive, today and tomorrow.
Make a Gift
Make a one-time or recurring credit card donation today. Herbalife Nutrition covers our administrative costs so that your donation can go directly to support the children in need.Give Now
Herbalife Nutrition employees can elect to automatically donate a portion of each payroll deposit to Herbalife Nutrition Foundation. Herbalife Nutrition U.S. Employees Only.Sign Up
Donate a specific amount from your Herbalife Nutrition income streams on a monthly or one-time basis. Independent Herbalife Nutrition Distributors Only.Give Now
Herbalife Nutrition Foundation partners with disaster relief groups to provide emergency care and assist with long-term recovery in the places it's needed most.Give Now
Here’s why you should give today:
- Herbalife Nutrition Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation, meaning your gift is tax-deductible. Plus, our administrative costs are covered by Herbalife Nutrition, so your donation goes directly to providing nutrition for children in need.
- We partner with existing charities to deliver nutrition in the places that need it most. In 2017, we granted nearly $3 million to more to 127 casas in 48 countries and served more than 60,000 children around the world.
- Access to nutrition today will affect children for the rest of their lives. Proper nutrition in the first 1,000 days of a child’s life is linked to improved physical and cognitive development and ability to learn in the future. The next 7,000 days of life is crucial to helping children reach their developmental potential.
- We believe that good nutrition means more than just providing food for hungry kids. Our Casa Herbalife program gives children the nourishment, care, and education they need to reach their full potential.
- Your donation goes directly to our Casa Herbalife partners and covers food subsidies, nutrition education, and other programs to improve the health of children across the globe. Learn more about how these funds are used.
- Your gift has a profound impact on the lives of children like Kugo.
Kugo came to Acres of Love malnourished and abandoned by his mother. At four years old, he couldn’t verbally speak and had missed many of his developmental milestones. Staff and volunteers gave him around-the-clock care and the nutrition he needed to grow healthier. After many months in this safe and loving community, Kugo was ready for a permanent home. He was adopted into a compassionate family who will help him continue to thrive and enjoy a happy childhood.